]]>

« Home | IT'S ARRIVED! » | Current WIP's » | FO: Scrunchable Hat » | Regrouping » | Secret Pal 7 Questionnaire.... » | Shhhhh... Secret Pal 7 » | Scrunchable Scraf! » | Spanky new stitch markers » | The next project? » | FINITO! »

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Knitting Olympics 2006

I've been sucked in!! Team Australia needs me! The Knitting Olympics is a 16 day challenge.

For me, I want to stash bust a little, so I have a pattern for a waterfall caplet, which includes stair stepping and dropped stitches. Neither of which I have done before. But let's hope I can stand up to the challenge.

In exchange for this, and the skirt KAL that I'm starting in Feb, I am going to finish the scrunchable scarf before and finish the gauntlets after the Olympics.

Bring it on!!!


Post a Comment

   << Home