]]>

« Home | Spanky new stitch markers » | The next project? » | FINITO! » | Sock it to me! » | SUCCESS! » | With design in mind... » | Christmas knitting done! » | Knits Wonderful, Knits Marvelous.... »

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Scrunchable Scraf!

Well, I'm making my first winter toasty. I know it's still the 'middle of summer', but if I get ONE set done each for DH & I, then we at least have one set... right?

So, I'm making a "Scrunchable" Scarf and hat set for myself, and a Ribbed set for DH.

It looks like it's going to take about 3-4 balls of Patons Inca. My scarf set will be in 7004, and DH is going to have 7007.


Post a Comment

   << Home

Abbreviations

CO - Cast On
BO - Bind Off
K - Knit
P - Purl
FO - Finished Object
WIP - Work in Progress
KAL - Knit-A-Long

Current Projects


Merino Baby T

Buttons & KAL's

KnittingHelp.com --  free knitting videos, forum, and patterns


*.* >>
RingSurf

Harry Potter Scarf Pattern

:: Percent Bar Maker ::
Percent Bar Maker

Powered by Blogger
Style modified by BlogTheme!