]]>

« Home

Monday, December 19, 2005

Knits Wonderful, Knits Marvelous....

Not to imply that I'm a fabulous knitter, but that knitting itself is fabulous!

I have many WIP's and even few FO's, all of which will make an appearance in my gallery which has a link in the menu over --->

I have a bit of a stash. Mind you, each and every ball of yarn has a finished project 'attached' to it. I just keep finding yarn that would be 'perfect' for something particular, and then buying it.

I find knitting both very zen and very challenging (depending on the project). I love that it's portable, and I thank the stars that my mother and grandmother took the time to teach me to begin with. And I love that it was the internet that got me BACK into it.


Post a Comment

   << Home

Abbreviations

CO - Cast On
BO - Bind Off
K - Knit
P - Purl
FO - Finished Object
WIP - Work in Progress
KAL - Knit-A-Long

Current Projects


Merino Baby T

Previous Posts

Buttons & KAL's

KnittingHelp.com --  free knitting videos, forum, and patterns


*.* >>
RingSurf

Harry Potter Scarf Pattern

:: Percent Bar Maker ::
Percent Bar Maker

Powered by Blogger
Style modified by BlogTheme!