]]>

« Home | Christmas knitting done! » | Knits Wonderful, Knits Marvelous.... »

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

With design in mind...

I have two things that I am 'designing' at the moment.

One is an MP3 sling, but for hoping to have it published on Knitty.com, I can't show any progress or 'workings' while I'm doing it... but it's there.. k?

The other is a top. And being my first article of clothing, I think the 'workings' need to be public, so any knitters might be able to help me out of a jam.

The yarn I'm using is a viscose/silk blend, in a gorgeous olive colour. The shape I'm still deciding on, but it has to be summer/early autumny, flattering on larger figures, comfortable, and must be able to go from 'smart casual' to an 'after 5' top (my wardobe is that limited).

So that's where I'm at with that.


Post a Comment

   << Home

Abbreviations

CO - Cast On
BO - Bind Off
K - Knit
P - Purl
FO - Finished Object
WIP - Work in Progress
KAL - Knit-A-Long

Current Projects


Merino Baby T

Buttons & KAL's

KnittingHelp.com --  free knitting videos, forum, and patterns


*.* >>
RingSurf

Harry Potter Scarf Pattern

:: Percent Bar Maker ::
Percent Bar Maker

Powered by Blogger
Style modified by BlogTheme!