]]>

« Home | Secret Pal 7 Questionnaire.... » | Shhhhh... Secret Pal 7 » | Scrunchable Scraf! » | Spanky new stitch markers » | The next project? » | FINITO! » | Sock it to me! » | SUCCESS! » | With design in mind... » | Christmas knitting done! »

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Regrouping

Ooohsiboy.. (gotta love Will & Grace).

Revelation that I have some projects that are just NOT working. HP scarf being one (multitudes of slipped stitches), MP3 cover being the other. So I'm going to frog them and start over. It's a good thing, really.

Plus, I kinda want to bring my WIP's down to no more than 3 at a time. So I'm going to concentrate on:-
  • Scrunchable Set
  • Socks for DH
  • 3D Lace Angel
After that, I'll do DH's Ribbed Set, the HP scarf and another bag.

Why do this? I'm finding I'm getting to distracted by having SO many WIP's, and not finishing any. So a finishing I will go :D


Post a Comment

   << Home