]]>

« Home | Regrouping » | Secret Pal 7 Questionnaire.... » | Shhhhh... Secret Pal 7 » | Scrunchable Scraf! » | Spanky new stitch markers » | The next project? » | FINITO! » | Sock it to me! » | SUCCESS! » | With design in mind... »

Sunday, January 15, 2006

FO: Scrunchable Hat


I did it!

I used short rows in the back of the hat

to give it a 'head hugging' property that wouldn't leave it flapping down around my eyes.

It's a fairly loose fit, which is good, as it won't squish my curly hair.

I've now started the scarf (after frogging it), and made it a little narrower than originally planned, as I really think that a scarf made for warmth really needn't be any wider than the length of your neck :D It's a pretty quick knit up, so I should have it done soon :D


Short row shaping is fantastic!

Post a Comment

   << Home